‘Lia’ are the foundation of our trans-seasonal dressing and they inflect a sense of confident sensuality. They’re made from a high grade glossy latex that sculpts everything from the high rise waist to the second skin legs. Tap on our Victorian mood and team with the ‘Tia’ Cocoa Latex Bustier Bodysuit and stilettos.
LATEX SPECIAL ATTENTION
Please note – white powdery residue is a naturally occurring latex characteristic and it will easily wipe off prior to wearing.
HOW TO WEAR
1. Sprinkle talcum or baby powder on the inside of the garment and also over your body prior to trying on.
2. Undo all zips.
3. With pants or jumpsuits gently ease the garment up SLOWLY. Don’t pull too quick or tug or you could tear the garment. To get a better grip, slide your hand in between the garment and your skin and pull it up. Avoid long nails and jewellry as they may damage the latex.
4. Remove any excess baby powder on the outside with a damp cloth.
5. To enhance the shininess of your latex, rub with a soft cloth.
6. If you wish to add shine before wearing we recommend the following:
Latex Wipes https://www.invinciblerubber.com/Vivishine-Freshen-Up
Latex Polish https://www.invinciblerubber.com/Vivishine-30ml-travel-size search=latex%20polish
Unfortunately the proteins found in rubber Latex can cause some people to have an allergic reaction. If you are allergic to this protein, you may have experienced reactions to kiwi fruit, avocado, tomato and some other plant foods. It is therefore the customers responsibility to ensure that they do not have this allergy, before purchasing goods in this category.
Made from stretch latex.
Stretch Factor: 3/3
Designed by House Of CB
See more Trousers here
Length: Approx 113cm
Inside Seam Length of Trousers: Approx 79cm
Materials: Latex (100% Latex)
Wipe Clean Only
Model is 5 ft 8 and wears size XS
Colour may vary due to lighting on images. The product images (without model) are closest to the true colour of the product.
Item runs true to size chart and is cut to suit our size chart. Please refer to our size chart for the best fit. Do not size up or down.